Music to support your baby.
What are the Benefits?
1. Developed in cooperation with Professors and Doctors
2. Preemie Music Therapy was Clinically Tested and Proven:
Stabilises breathing, the heart rate and improves oxygen saturation in the blood.
3. Appropriately serves sleeping, feeding, playing and rejuvenation
2. Unconscious education of the baby
3. Provides a deep sense of security
4. Nurtures bonding and increased wellness for the entire family
5. Brings about an instant connection to the soul
6. The musical support is age appropriate
How was the baby music composed?
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I use the different albums?
• CDs 1 & 2 can be used from early pregnancy, through the birthing process and beyond. • Also effective during recovery, whether at home, in the nursery or while traveling. • Use CD 3 from 5 or 6 months when your child is able to sit begins to play and occupy him/herself, to assist with focusing. • CD 4 – rejuvenation is used to increase energy levels and to soothe stress.
How the Baby Music series led to the creation for a music therapy for premature babies...
Following the publication of this series, many music therapists, specialists in the field of Baby Music, personally contacted him. They tested his music in the hospitals and used it with great success.
So far he received much praise for these music albums accompanied with a huge number of emails and grateful letters.
Because of that, he was asked to compose for the needs of premature babies too, whose needs are quite different.
His 3 years of research has brought very good results. Several studies have been conducted in hospitals, not only by him, but also by the young generation of music therapists.
He was invited to the 1st World Congress of Music and Medicine in Hamburg, where he was the only one to present in the category of “music for premature baby’s”.
Meanwhile, his music is also used overseas with great success in hospitals and individuals who use these albums, from Dubai to Germany…
We are a musical family passionate about positively contributing to the lives of others through our music.
Research and Development
Ibolya studied singing and Musicology at the Philosophical Faculty in Ljubljana / Slovenia. For many years she taught singing and music theory. She studied naturopathy at the German Paracelsus Schools in Munich.
Tibor studied composition at the Music Academy in Budapest/Hungary. Over 30 years experience in the composition of international film music for movies and TV. Since 1988 he was intensively concerned with music for babies.
Brand & Marketing Manager
Rafael studied brand and marketing at Vega in South Africa. He also composes music with his family, and currently is involved in bringing the Baby Series and Premie Music Therapy to families in need.